- Please register for public skating, freestyle, puck times and stick times online at https://ameliaparkice.maxgalaxy.net/BrowseActivities.aspx this will help us limit the amount of customers we have in our facility at one time.
- Face coverings are required on the ice for public skating, freestyle, learn to skate, etc.
- The front main entrance is an entrance ONLY.
- To exit the building, please use the side doors (near DEK hockey rink) and exit to the parking lot through the side gate.
- Our staff will be wearing masks during their shifts, we ask that if you (or your family) enter the building that you wear a mask as well, and whenever you are not on the ice.
- If you do not have a mask, we can provide you with a mask.
- Our locker rooms will be open at 50% capacity but at this time we cannot allow showers to be used.
- Please arrive for your ice time no more than 30 minutes prior.
- Please check in at the front desk for locker room assignments and head directly into your locker room.
- We ask that your team does not leave the locker room until the designated ice time in order to allow the previous rental enough time to exit the facility.
- When your ice time is over, please go directly into the locker room ( please do not “hang out” ) in the locker room hallways.
- Our staff will be sanitizing the team benches immediately following each ice time.
- Locker rooms will also be sanitized immediately after every use.
- Bathrooms and high touchpoint & traffic areas are sanitized every hour.
- We ask that you be patient with our staff as we navigate through these new procedures.
spectators inside our arena
1 spectator per participant
Any questions or concerns can be directed to CPagella@AmeliaParkArena.org or BLandon@AmeliaParkIce.com
PLEASE SEE BELOW DOCUMENTS REGARDING OUR full COVID-19 GUIDELINES.